Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What are we going to do?





T and I have been talking today about where we live. We have both grown to love Melbourne in a lot of ways, but there is something that still niggles us both. I think we are both a bit scared of the big commitments expected of people in their early 30's (children, buying a house and all that stuff). I think we are getting closer to a solution. 

First things first though. I am really excited about getting married later this year. We started drafting some itineraries today (which is more like coordinating the tour schedules of My Bloody Valentine, Mogwai, Nine Inch Nails and Deerhunter around the US!)

At least it was easy to make a decision about what to make for dinner - soy mirin tofu over brown rice with peanut sauce and steamed broccoli from my favourite vegan website






No comments: