Sunday, May 17, 2009

Albums You Can Listen To The Whole Way Through


I used to find it hard to listen to an album from start to finish, and would often skip around through the track listing. As I get older though, I find it much easier to listen to an album straight through. Some of my current favourites to listen to in their entirety are:

Mirrored - Battles



Young Americans - David Bowie



( ) - Sigur Ros



Cryptograms - Deerhunter



Lazer Guided Melodies - Spiritualized

I'm almost there with this one:


The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust! - Saul Williams


2 comments:

kinako said...

awesome! i have to check some of these out.

i love sigur ros :)

Caroline said...

Hi Kinako,
I also can't get enough of Fear of a Black Planet by Public Enemy at the moment. And yes, Sigur Ros are wonderful :)